Sunday, April 10, 2011

A special thanks

I love to create stationery items, especially if it's for Ella.

I think Thank You cards are the most important types of stationery, and it's extra special if it's customized.

After my baby shower, in anticipation of Ella, all gifts were acknowledged with a beige card cutout of her name, with a pink or sage die-cut of a butterfly beneath the cutout. Since then, I've continued to use the Ella cards in various cardstock.



It really does add a personal touch to a handwritten note of gratitude!

Now that she's a year old, I want to change it up and do a special card. Her name is short enough that I have this idea: I want to craft each letter of her name, photograph her holding each letter in a different outfit, and combine the pictures to spell out her name.

I have about a month and a half to get it done. I better start working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment