I was thinking off adding a faux button and strip to help stabilize the folds in the sleeves, or I could just add a button where I want to tack it down. We'll see. I might have to make some buttons!
If you noticed, there's a bit more added to the top than what was described in my cutting session. As I was piecing her top together, I realized it would be a little dinky and considering it has a super nice hem (thanks to the finished edge of the sheet) a frayed and weak neckline wouldn't look very nice. So I added a facing at the top. I can't remember where I read it, but it was of someone saying don't leave out the facing. It helps maintain structure over the life of the garment and gives clothing a polished look, even after numerous washings.
Don't make fun of my low quality pictures from my phone! You haven't complained yet. But then again, I always try to use natural light. Something about these CFL's make it so difficult to get decent shots at night. Blogging and crafting is hard enough! No way am I going to add photography to my list of goals.