Monday, November 5, 2012

Major props

A few weeks ago, I posted a little personal post on my hubby's weight loss journey (and an awesome recipe for Beef Tofu), but at the time I didn't have any pictures (of my hubby, since obviously there is a picture of beef tofu).  Anyway, I just so happened to see a picture on my computer screen saver that made me do a double take!

Ella was a flower girl at one of my bestie's weddings this year (1/2/2012).  Being a total ham, she was in dozens of pictures, but only managed to be in one with Ryan -- she spent a lot of time making new friends so she has many pictures with random wedding guests.  Anyway, take a look:


On Halloween (10/31/2012), Ryan took Ella Trick-or-Treating at Co-op.  During the trek, he snapped a quick pic on his phone:



Big difference, no?  I knew he lost a lot, but pictures really can express more than words!  He even looks like a different person.  We used to have this running joke that Ryan looked like a family friend.  So much that even Ryan's grandmother couldn't tell them apart.  We went out one night and a stranger (friend of the family friend) started chatting with Ryan because he mistook him for the other person.  About a week ago, we went to a party with both of them present, one can't even imagine how the two could get mixed up anymore.  I mean, they're both asian, but that's where the similarities end. 

Great job daddy!  Maybe in a few months I'll have a similar success story to share about myself?  Wishful thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment