Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

Alright, so last year, the thought to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) crossed my mind.  But that's all it did, crossed it.  I was so busy studying for the PHR Certification exam and fretting about holiday gifting that the idea of blogging every-day-for-a-whole-month was the last thing I wanted to do and would definitely be too ambitious.

This year.  I honestly didn't even think about it.  It wasn't until I sent out an email at work with a clipart of a moustache man (as a tribute to Movember) that I remembered November was also celebrated for blog posting.  No, I won't be registering my blog, but I do plan on challenging myself to have a post released everyday this month.  I won't promise there will be a post drafted everyday, but I will try to have something scheduled to pop out everyday.  Quick!  Watch as I scramble to draft 29 other posts right now!!  Kidding.  Kinda.

NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment