Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stuffed up and cramped

Around this time of year, I typically get a sinus infection. I don't know if its the changing of the weather or the low immunity from being on the go in preparation of the upcoming holidays and parties.

I feel it coming on now -- difficult to breathe, phlegmy, wheezy, post nasal drip. Ahh and being pregnant meaning I can't just take some strong OTC decongestant and pass out til I'm better.

You know why else being pregnant sucks? Leg cramps. Not only have I had the tear-inducing calf pains in the middle of the night. When I try to flex my foot to stretch it out, I end up triggering a cramp in my shins. I just can't win. Although, I don't seem to get really bad cramps if someone helps massage my legs and feet before bed. Also, dropping hints would help if someone read my blog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment