Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Veggie tales

Not the cartoon. I'm going to share pictures of my past two days' lunch. I missed yesterday's posting, so I hope to get two up today!

Tuesday:


It may look like a salad on a fruit roll up, but really, it's a garden taco!

The wrap was a leather made from bell pepper and corn, which actually makes for a tasty combination. I wasn't a big fan if the "meat", but the "refried beans", sour kreme, and grape tomato salsa was very satisfying!

Today:


Kung Pao Vegetables had an assortment of zucchini, baby bok choy, red peppers, and mushrooms. The dressing and salty cashews made this so delicious!

Supposedly, you add diced papaya, but yah. That obviously didn't happen, as my father-in-law enjoyed that part. That's ok, I don't like papaya anyway.

Now that I'm being more "healthy" (eating better and exercising to Dance Central), I've notice I can't sleep at night. I better switch to decaf in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment