Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another fun day

It's like the Sunday of my Stay-cation. My hours are dwindling.

Ella and I went to pick up grandpa and grandma from the airport. We had lunch at Nordstrom Cafe, and boy am I an oinker!

I had to try a cup of the tomato basil soup, mmmm! It's like a blended version of the Melt dipping soup. I also tried the Chinese Chicken Salad. That was really good, too! I ALSO had the avocado club panini, and finally a slice of caramel apple cheesecake! Not to mention, a taste of the spicy shrimp on angel hair and the creme brûlée.

I want to go back with Ryan, but it's dangerous! The cafeteria style of eating like at Shirokiya, causes us to go overboard (obviously) and we overspend and overeat. But YUMMERS!!! Can't wait. Heh.

We also checked out the new Bath & Body Works store that opened up yesterday. We finally have one. It's funny because my mother-in-law just came from the mainland, where she bought a bunch of the anti-bacterial hand soaps, when one just opened up and the tax is less and she wouldn't have to worry about over-packing her check-in luggage! I can't imagine how crowded the place is going to get during the holidays. Another reason I'm glad we moved out of the condo.

Here's the mischief the little munchkin was getting into today:



At this age, she's supposedly working on her gross motor skills, like "daredevil ATV rear-face riding" skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment