Monday, December 10, 2012

Champagne Brunch

I forgot to mention, yesterday we went to the Hale Koa Sunday Brunch, in celebration of Fridays birthdays.

It's one of the perks of US Military, Veterans, DoD Civilians, and retirees Nd their guests. It's a decent and affordable brunch that has free all-you-can-drink champagne, really delicious lamb, and house made ice cream. They do have the usual fare: omelet station, crispy bacon, petit fours, etc, but those other things can easily make it worth your dime!

We usually go to celebrate these birthdays since my mother-in-law loves lamb and my dad loves the value of the Hale Koa buffet (what can I say, I've been going since I can remember!). It's the best time to go since the holiday decorations are INSANE!




This year there were real gingerbread mansions, animated winter characters, picture ops, it's sometimes just worth it to check out the decor (we had our reception here 4 years ago ... every banquet hall had a decorated tree!! Less decorations for us to pay for!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment