Sunday, December 9, 2012

A breather, sorta

I took a couple days off from blogging. The past week was crazy and I was tired! Not to mention this was a very busy weekend. Friday was my father's and mother-in-law's birthday. With work and running around doing errands, by the end of the day, I was too exhausted.

Yesterday, we went out to get Ella's Christmas present. A Maxtrix bunk bed!




She actually wanted to sleep in her bed! She's too young to sleep in the top bunk, but she's allowed to play up there. She loves it. She slept in it last night, napped in it today, and during her "free time" today she played by herself in the tent.

I was able to work on lining Christmas envelopes and sewing Christmas presents, so more on that later this week. Well, maybe. Depending on how much more I need to get done for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment