Sunday, August 14, 2011

Burp cloths

Like I mentioned before, I wanted to make a set of items for the gift. So in addition to the hospital gown and nursing cover, I wanted to make burp cloths! I received a set of similar ones from my step mom. It was like 12 different prints and so very cute!

I only had one pack of burp cloths, so 6 was all I could make.


As you can see, I made burp cloths to match the nursing cover.


I made burp cloths to match the hospital gown. (Oops, that's right, I didn't have a picture of the hospital gown. Anyway, I used Chartreuse by Piece O'Cake Designs from Daisies and Dots for Robert Kaufman)


And this cute little animal print to go along with it. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what this is. It was a stash that I had from browsing the throwaway bins at WalMart. I love how they discount unpurchased/scrap piece fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment