Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Busy with the room

I know I've been delinquent in my posts recently. I've been working on my room for quite some time now and it feels never ending. I get home from work around 4, and with dinner and Ella's evening routine, that only leaves maybe an hour or two to work on building, organizing, and cleaning the craft room.

I finally put together the bookshelf we got from Target.


It only sat in the box at the bottom of the stairs for maybe 3 weeks? Why didn't I put it away, you ask? Well, Ryan and I agreed we weren't going to tackle any projects until after Ella's birthday party. Starting right after, Ryan installed the ceiling fan, we painted the room, installed the shutter blinds, built the shelf, and I'm still working on getting the craft things into the room.

Hopefully, I can get the room cleared out and set up the desk. I'm itching to play with my Letterpress. Yah, that thing I bought a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment