Monday, November 4, 2013

First world problems

With Thanksgiving coming up, I start to think about all the things for which I am thankful. It's so easy to get caught up in my complaints, and quite honestly, most of them are first world problems.

My problem of late? Broken ice machine.







It's already the second machine in three years, and second time in three months it broke. Yes, I realize some people don't have clean water or a freezer to preserve food, and here I am complaining about a stand alone ice maker. But after becoming accustomed to a certain lifestyle, how can you ever go back?

Don't be shocked at how shallow I am. Last November, I blogged about my Toto Washlet. This past year there was a blackout and the thought occurred to me that I had to manually wipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment